An exciting opportunity has become available for an energetic, adaptable & efficient person to fill our newly created contractor position.
This flexible role predominately involves working from home with occasional meetings / training onsite at our office. The position would ideally suit someone looking for 20 – 40 hours a week with hours to suit the right candidate.
The role will involve:
- Ability to competently prepare annual accounts, tax returns and minutes through to review stage.
- Be confident in liaising with clients regarding general queries and following up queries.
- Preparation of GST Returns, FBT returns etc.
- Assisting clients in using Xero.
The person we require will have:
- At least 3 years experience producing financial accounts and taxation returns for small to medium businesses
- Experience in Xero
- Experience in iFirm (not essential but preferable)
- Strong Technical accounting and taxation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong written and Oral Communication Skills
- Comfortable with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- A great attitude and sense of humor
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Show initiative and willing to adapt to changes
What we offer:
- You will be working for a family friendly firm in a role that encompasses the flexibility of work life balance.
- A variety of work across different SME businesses and industries
How to apply:
Please contact Paul Dawson, Business Development Manager if you have any questions about the role.